Hostel / Guesthouse
Our establishment is placed in the center of an area full of monuments of Santiago de Compostela, 10 minutes from the Cathedral, in the center of the ancient and historical part of the Galician city.
Its excellent location, near to the Parque Santo Domingo de Bonaval, allows you to enjoy a calm walk or a relaxed read, it also allows the visit to the near Centro Galego de Arte Contemporánea (CGAC) and to the Museo do Pobo Galego.
The building was an ancient studiants residence, actually prepared to be a pilgrim's hostel and a 1 star guesthouse with traditional, functional and useful details. Our central and versatile facilities, the hospitable behaviour of our human team and our economical prices are the base for you to enjoy your stay.
In the website www.alberguelasalle.com you can find information of the guesthouse, however, do not dubt in contact us, we will serve you pleased.
From 17 €.
** Check other offers
- Fellowship hall with views to the cathedral.
- Living room with views to the Parque de Bonaval.
- Meeting room for big and small groups.
- Convention hall for 740 people.
- Rooms equipped with audiovisual media.
- Dinning room for gig and small groups, Comedor para grupos grandes y reducidos, prior request.
- Room with Internet connection and areas with WIFI connection.
- Parking facilities: guard parking with discount for guests and free parking for bicycles.
- Self-service of laundry.
- Bedrooms and accesses for disabled people.
- Possibility of an extra bed.
In the Apostle's city and neat to the cathedral you can stay in the Hostal La Salle and from there you can lose in the nooks of the ancient part of the city of Santiago and enjoy your well-deserved award at the end of your way.
The monumental and magic Santiago de Compostela is waiting to welcome you and let you enjoy its Centuries of history and its pilgrim's essence.