The Albergue Pereiro is located in Melide, a little village in the Cerne of Galicia, in its central zone, which allows to enjoy lots of tourist attractions, like its ancient part full of monuments, its Celtic remains and its Romanesque monuments. It has a big variety of landscapes and a natural environmnet which is very beauty and calm.
- Hostel: 10 €.
Albergue Pereiro opened in May 2013 and it has capacity for 45 people to stay in and it has all the facilities that the visitor may need.
Our objective is to make guests fell comfortable, in a facilities designed to offer the best service, in a pleasant environment.
- Kitchen zone
- Glass-ceramic hob
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, frying pan…)
- Washing machine
- Outdoor clothes line
- Bendable clothes line
- Parking for bicycles
- Bracket for bicycles
- Indoor parking
- Living room - Dinning room
- Sofas, tables and chairs
- Computers with Internet connection
- More services
- Single room and bathroom for disaled people
- First aid kit
- Free WIFI
- We accept credit cards as a payment method
- Backpack transport
- Snacks and coffee machines
- Terrace with chairs and tables
- Pets are allowed (Se admiten animales de compañia (prior reservation)
- Stall for horses (prior reservation)
Around the hostel there are restaurans and coffee shops, a medical centre, chemist's, supermarkets and shops for all needs.
As would be expected, staying in this hostel we also have access to the famous grocery's shops of the village, where we can taste the exquisite dishes which make famous this village in the Camino de Santiago.