This hostel was totally rebuilt and the latest in comfort and services. It is located in the old flour factory of Tardajos and offers lodging and services for who do the Camino de Santiago.
In bicigrino we have incorporated this establishment in our website because it is prepared for keeping bicycles and its owners are especially sensitive to cyclists' needs.
- Bunk bed: 12 €.
- Single bed: 15 €.
- Double bed: 35 €.
- Possibility of private bedrooms with bathroom.
- Restaurant service.
- Possibility of breakfast.
- Free Wi-fi.
- Heating and hot water.
- Bed sheets.
- Bar and restaurant.
- Place to keep bicycles.
- Clothes line.
The rich historic, ethnographic and archaeological heritage is a pillar of Tardajos territorial structure. The town has two "Bienes de Interés Cultural (BIC)", one of them is the Camino de Santiago in the category of Conjunto Histórico, which runs east-west.
The most important archaeological site is in Deobrigula, of the Roman Empire ( Ist century b.C). This archaeological site, was declared an Asset of Cultural Interest in 1994, it is over the paramo El Castro and the archaeological analysis is fragmentes in three parts:
- The first is the Italian way, which runs in the north of the paramo, being the northern limit of the archaeological site of Deobrigula.
- The second is the archaeological site El Castro, which has the name of the paramo on which is based it.
- Quintanas is the most southern archaeological site, it is affecting the city center. In the far south-east.