El albergue municipal de peregrinos de Azofra municipal pilgrims' hostel is a public hostel exclusive for Camino de Santiago pilgrims, located in a big modern building in the small village Azofra. It was opened in 2004.
It is a building with a hotel structure, with 3 floors ans double rooms. When the hostel is full and in winter closes, Herbert Simon parish hostel, which has 16 places and is situaded near the church, opens.
- Hostel: Check it.
These are available services we offer in our hostel:
- Washing machine: Yes, and dryer.
- Hot water.
- Showers: 9
- WC: 12
- Lockers or cupboards: There are cupboards.
- First aid kit.
- Soft-drink and water machines.
- Towels and soap: We lend towels for people who has not.
- Coffee machine.
- Clothes line.
Some cultural interesting buildings in Azofra have a connection with Christian worship. Others, also in connection with worships, are routes or ways:
- Camino de Santiago crosses Azofra where pilgrims can stop to rest and enjoy its gastronomy.
- Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles church, which dates from the 18th century. Some building elements are prior to this date, as the tower, which dates from the 16th century.
- Ancient mansions, located in the village, where you can see the past inherited by Azofra.