The characteristics of this hostel and the possibilities offered by the environment in which it is located are appropiate for who making the journey by bicycle want to rest away from metropolis and cities. It's location a few kiometers from Logroño make it ideal for this task and the facilities are suitable for bicigrinos and bicycles.
- Hostel: 10 €.
- Double room with bathroom: 40 €.
- Double room with common bathroom: 30 €.
- Single room with common bathroom: 20 €.
- Capacity for 28 people in seven rooms.
- There are 2 double rooms with private bathroom available, that can be triple too, 2 double rooms with a common bathroom, 1 single room with a common bathroom, 1 room with 5 beds with a common bathroom and 1 room for 12 people in 6 bunk beds with 4 single bathrooms.
- Separated bathrooms for man and woman.
- Living-dinning room.
- Televison in double rooms and in the dinning room.
- Public phone.
- Central heating.
- Hot water.
- Cloakroom for bicycles.
- Little corner shop and souvenir shop.
Navarrete is located a few kilometers from Logroño and in its streets you can feel the peace and the serenity of a little town. In an very quiet and relaxed environment you can walk in its stone pavement streets and contemplate the city and its extraordinary historical center. In antiquity it was a potters village, and nowadays there are still some pottery workshops where we can admire this ancient craftwork.
Nowadays its historical center is preserved and is in recovery and you can observe the layout of a walled town. The wine cellars were built in the hillside, to make easier the boreholes of wine cellars for the wine production. This fact makes that many houses are built on arcades and this gives the city a very characteristic image. The traditional architecture is based on the use of ashlar stones very combined with bricks, a very common material in this town of pottery tradition.
Is important to talk about the Parish Church too, dedicated to the Asunción de María. Inside it there is an awesome reredos with gold columns of Solomon, that make this work one of the bests of Baroque Riojan period at the end of the XVIIth century. In the sacristy there is a triptych representing the Virgin, SAint Pedro and Saint Juan. Visiting hours are from Mondays to Sundays from 09.00 to 13.00 h. and from 16.30 to 18.30 h., Sundays afternoon it is closed.