It is placed in the camino de Santiago and an obligatory crossing point for people who come from Burgos. After passing by the Castilla canal, we arrive at Fromista monument and there is located this pilgrim's hostel with large and comfortable rooms. Carmen, the owen, is known in all the Camino for her good deeds and her dedication for the hostel and the way.
- Bed: 7 €.
- Breakfast: 2,50 €.
- 56 places - bunk beds - 7 bedrooms
- Living room - dining room - bathroom - terraces
- Hot water - drinkung water - first aid kit
- Washing machine - clothes line
- Mobile phone range - Establishment with Internet connection
Located in the Camino de Santiago, it has a large historical patrimony to visit:
- San Martín church.
- Santa María del Castillo church.
- San Pedro church.
- Otero hermitage.
- Venta de Boffard.
- Castilla canal and its locks.